I waited a couple of days and then decided I would post something publicly in hopes of finding out why. I was shocked at what I found out.
A Facebook friend found this on the page.
I'm going to honest, that pissed me off and I wanted to set the record straight so I responded to the Facebook friend and asked if anyone who was part of the group to post it. I sent him a PM prior to requesting it too and got no response.
|My Response to Kerry|
A Facebook friend posted it. It was quickly deleted and he was banned from the group. I wasn't surprised but was shocked that he didn't even respond to that.
|Post questioning Kerry.|
I want to respond to a few others of his comments.
1. The other admin reached out to me directly and we discussed it. I respected his decision and didn't post any further links. Kerry just deleted me and then made a public post calling me out. Kerry didn't have the decency or courage to reach out to me directly.
2. I don't have the time to set up a fake profile account. If I got something to say to you, I'll say to you and there is no question it's coming from me. His claim here is nonsense and insulting. He's basing his claim off things he cannot see and frankly he is thinking too much of himself.
3. How dare he say what he said about my children and how dare he assumed that I'm doing that. My response to Kerry, is screw you.
4. Steve was skeptical but Amy confirmed everything. E V E R Y T H I N G! My wife had a breakdown for crying out loud.
5. Kerry's discussion group is for like minded people only if they support his views and opinions.
6 I was active on his page, answering questions, giving my opinions, etc. Kerry just deleted them and he's even admitted he's done that.
7. Again, why didn't Kerry just reach out to me directly?
This has worn on me and caused me to think about the blog. I feel that Kerry's actions not only plants doubts in the mind of others, singles out my children, and questions not only my credibility but the credibility of the show. I sent Kerry one last message with my phone number asking him to give me a call, my phone hasn't rung. Someone as cowardly as Kerry will never have the balls to call me...never.
We had to deal with a lot of non-believers but for an admin of a Dead Files discussion group to do this is too much. It was a slap in the face and rehashed too many negative memories about how we were treated when we told others and how we tried to get help but no one helped.
Therefore I've decided this will be the last entry in our story and I have plans to delete the blog in 30 days. We will no longer discuss our experiences publicly or answer any other questions. We will go back into seclusion as we did when were experiencing everything.
I want to thank everyone who has supported us. Your kind words have helped us through some difficult times.